Bleach: Kimi No Na O Yobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the the official forums of Bleach: Kimi No Na O Yobu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Apply! (probably knew that already)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladez

Bladez

Gm Apply! (probably knew that already) Empty
PostSubject: Gm Apply! (probably knew that already)   Gm Apply! (probably knew that already) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey You'll never guess who,
Well if your a little slow on the draw that is okay I can understand but seeing as I've been looking for a new game to play a little more daily and becoming intrested in this one I debated it and decided I could Try for gm since your gonna need all the help you can get if you wanna get the game up to high standerds and really attract more ppl to play it, Right?

The Skills I Posses well..lol mainly I bring the fun to the game and at the same time I am a great enforcer for the rules that are Fair. As well as being a gfx artist i can up the number of players by a whole lot! Experince I have is about 1 1/2 years worth of experince ranging from simple plain enforcer to the more complicated lvl of co owner and even owner at one point or so. Even though i am still learning more about bleach games i look at this as a great chance to learn something new, ehh you could call it a challenge for me which I have come to love and enjoy =P.

*I Have Played more naruto games and been aware of the verbs there but I would catch on in about 20 mins..to an hour if i have the free time to go over the verbs.*
By my key you probably relized Meh name is Jake, yea well duh lol. Anyways hey i'll be honest and tell you it straight cause if I wasn't honest what kind of gm would i be. o.o not a good one that i know from experince from the past with other gm's. Abuse is out of the question i don't take it nor Like it.

The Only thing I hate the most is Racist Comments, Stero typing others and any other comment that would be considerd Annoying and personal to that of the person. I Look Forward to seeing hopefully improvments in this game, Have Fun =]

Peace!

P.S. I Have Experince In Gm Controll meaning pretty much i've done anything and everything to do with gms.. concerning problems and know how to handle the most complicated situations
Back to top Go down
chanelbags15

Gm Apply! (probably knew that already) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm Apply! (probably knew that already)   Gm Apply! (probably knew that already) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 am

discount designer bags cheap fashion
designer inspired handbags well Pretty
air max 2011 beautiful shoes
nike shox tl3 High heel fashion
women puma shoes Great shoes
air max tn Sweet clothes
puma shoes The new design
puma shoes online Special Price
women timberland boots Comfortably
wholesale gucci shoes suitable for everyone
louis vuitton handbags Wholesale bags
Back to top Go down