Bleach: Kimi No Na O Yobu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the the official forums of Bleach: Kimi No Na O Yobu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinomi's Gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinomi

Kinomi's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Kinomi's Gm application   Kinomi's Gm application EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 am

Name(In Game): Kinomi

Byond account (Key): SnowKinomi

Hmm where to start.

I have played ALOT of bleach games, I have to admit, I have never been a GM on any other games apart from owning my own. I'm not gonna lie and say "Ohh yeah Ive been a GM tons of times I was even an Admin on a few..." But, I have never been a Gm. Reason being, I have never actually applied. I have however become a student in training for GM on the game "Bleach Dark Souls". Anyway....more about WHY I think I would be good...

Why I think I would make a good GM for your game: I have tons of experience in these types of games, I love heping people with their problems and questions, (I have played so many games where the GM's just chat and totally ignore players with questions) And god...It annoys me so much. If I dont get chosen, I will still be more than happy to continue playing and still help players with their questions and problems. I am aware of the rules (Yes, I altually did read them, like any player should...)

I am a responsable person, who can be online ALOT. Yup, I have no life! Hehe jk. But because of the circumstances, I am at home everyday, just about the whole day, and stuck for something to do. So if you need a GM that can be online a lot....

I will never abuse my powers, I know how annoying and irritating it can be for the owner, and others if you feel like you cant trust your GM.

I hope I meet the requirements for the job. I didn't know if there was a guideline form to fill in so I wrote my own.. If there is, I will be happy to fill it in again Smile

My email is Kinomi@live.co.uk if you require any more information or need to contact me for other reasons

x
Back to top Go down
chanelbags15

Kinomi's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinomi's Gm application   Kinomi's Gm application EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 am

discount designer bags cheap fashion
designer inspired handbags well Pretty
air max 2011 beautiful shoes
nike shox tl3 High heel fashion
women puma shoes Great shoes
air max tn Sweet clothes
puma shoes The new design
puma shoes online Special Price
women timberland boots Comfortably
wholesale gucci shoes suitable for everyone
louis vuitton handbags Wholesale bags
Back to top Go down